A day to remember
All of our instructors are experienced commercial pilots having flown thousands of hours and will tailor your session to your own experience level. Friends or family members can join you in the cockpit. A 180 degree wrap around screen, realistic out the window scenery, and real aircraft sounds will fool your senses and most people soon forget their not in a real aircraft, and how it gets the adrenaline pumping.
You at the controls not the instructor!
An important point we NEVER forget is that its you and not your instructor that will remain at the controls throughout the session, taxi, take off, general handling and landings, your instructor will offer advise but the flying part is all down to you. Very rarely will you instructor touch the controls unless they are demonstrating a particular technique.
A Film showing the final part of the Innsbruck approach as flown by 2 of our instructors
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Upon arrival you will be met by one of our operations staff and shown to the waiting area where refreshments are available.
- At your designated flight time you will meet your instructor who will carry out a full briefing focusing on the aircraft and a few tips on handling this tricky airport.
- This is where the fun really starts, it’s off to the simulator where you will find the engines running and the aircraft ready to go.
- Seat belt signs on, flaps down and throttles forwards – 30 minutes of flying goes in a flash and will leave you wanting more!
- Spectator jump seat – share your experience with a friend or family member (Only enough room for 2 passenger).
- Gate to Gate – Ever wondered how to start a jet? Or want to taxi to the runway? For just £25.00 extra you can add 15 minutes to your session and really get that airline experience Read More