THIS IS A SIMPLY MUST HAVE ADD-ON !
Ever wondered how to start a jet? Or want to taxi to the runway? For just £25.00 extra you can add 15 minutes to your flight simulator pilot session and really get that airline experience.
- You will enter the cockpit to find it completely shutdown and parked at the Gate – or cold and dark as we describe it, this is how real pilots find it when they turn up for the first flight of the day
- Guided by your instructor you will slowly bring the aircraft to life, you will follow real world checklists, program the flight computer and prepare the aircraft for flight.
- You will be pushed back from the gate, start the engines and configure the cockpit for taxi.
- With both engines started, the pushback truck out of the way you will taxi the aircraft to the holding point at the runway.
- Final check completed and you will taxi onto the runway ready for your session time to begin.
- Once landed you will exit the runway, taxi to either a gate or a stand and complete the engine shutdown whilst your passengers disembark
This add on is a MUST HAVE for anybody looking for a total experience. The level of realism this adds cannot be underestimated totally immersing you in the world of the big jet pilot.