VIRTUAL AEROSPACE SIM PREPARATION PACKAGES
Virtual Aerospace is now the largest non certified flight simulator company in the UK, with branches in Manchester – Northamptonshire – West Sussex – North Manchester and Burgess Hill so we are usually just a short drive away for most people. To date we have completed hundreds of simulator assessment sessions for nearly every major and low cost airline – these include such companies as – Jet2 – British Airways – Easyjet – Thomson – Thomas cook – Fedex – Emirates – Fly Dubai – Qatar Airways – Wizz air – Flybe – Cathay Pacific, Air atlanta and many many more!
Matching your assessment requirements to the right instructors – Giving you the competitive advantage
We currently employ more than 40 part and full time flight instructors, most still working for the airlines listed above. Their experience levels range from newly qualified first officers through to senior training captains.
What can we do for you?
- All assessment sessions provide both a thorough pre flight briefing, covering aircraft handling, assessment profile etc, and finish with an in-depth debriefing.
- We know that choosing the right instructor for you is key! All of our assessment instructors are current line pilots, and most are TRI’s, so you can be confident you will be in the best hands possible.
- We are also extremely familiar with every sim assessment profile currently been used for selection, so simply turn up and we will guide you through the rest.
- We provide all plates, checklist etc that you will need for your session.
- We count wheels off to wheels on as flying time, so unlike some, if you pay for 60 minutes, you will get 60 minutes of flight time!
Our flight simulator equipment
Our simulators are all purchased flight training machines, not home built toys like the vast majority of simulator companies in the UK! This is important to give you the right feel for the aircraft. Primary controls are real Boeing and have been calibrated to feel right!
Our current fleet of simulators includes.
3 Fixed Base 737 800 simulators
1 Full motion Boeing 737 800
1 Full Motion Airbus A320
Our full motion simulators are all level D and used for type ratings.