A day to remember – a flight simulator experience
TripAdvisor 2015 & 2016 Customer Service Excellence Winner
Business Link – Best customer service, best overall business award 2014
All of our instructors are experienced commercial pilots having flown thousands of hours and will tailor your session to your own experience level. Friends or family members can join you in the cockpit as you fly them around any one of our 24,000 world airports. A 180 degree wrap around screen, realistic out the window scenery, and real aircraft sounds will fool your senses and most people soon forget their not in a real aircraft, and how it gets the adrenaline pumping. A great treat for someone and a very unique gift experience.
You choose what you do?
Whether you want to practice take offs and landings, try your hand at engine failures, fires or hundreds of other emergencies or simply test your hand eye control by flying into some of the world’s most challenging airports its your experience and you can do whatever you want!
You at the controls not the instructor!
An important point we NEVER forget is that its you and not your instructor that will remain at the controls throughout the session, taxi, take off, general handling and landings, your instructor will offer advise but the flying part is all down to you. Very rarely will you instructor touch the controls unless they are demonstrating a particular technique.
Gift Voucher Pack as standard
Check out this film of our flight simulator in action
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Upon arrival you will be met by one of our operations staff and shown to the waiting area where refreshments are available.
- At your designated flight time you will meet your instructor and help them plan your session including choosing weather, time of day and location (We have the whole world to choose from).
- This is where the fun really starts, it’s off to the simulator where you will find the engines running and the aircraft ready to go
- Seat belt signs on, flaps down and throttles forwards – 60 minutes of flying goes in a flash and will leave you wanting more!
- Spectator jump seat – share your experience with a friend or family member (Only enough room for 1 passenger).
- Gate to Gate – Ever wondered how to start a jet? Or want to taxi to the runway? For just £25.00 extra you can add 15 minutes to your session and really get that airline experience Read More
- Film of your experience – £25.00 Re-live your flight experience with our 3 view, full length video of your flight. This records 3 views, rear facing cockpit, forward facing cockpit and front window, you will also hear all discussion throughout the session recorded via our headsets. Review your entire flight time and time again in this must have keepsake. This is sent to you digitally.
- Framed Photo – £10.00 Taken by your instructor, this “at the controls” photo comes in a frame
- First Class Option – All of the above for only £50.00 saving £10.00 pounds, this is simply the perfect way to remember your special day!