Our agreement with Quadrant Systems has allowed us to offer experiences in their full motion simulators at their location in Burgess Hill, near Gatwick Airport. These full motion A320 flight simulators are truly as close to flying the real aircraft a non airline pilot can possibly get, one look at the statistics is enough to see why our prices are phenomenally cheap starting at just £499.00 for an hour (The cheapest proper full motion flight simulator price in Europe).
What you need to know about real full motion A320 flight simulator
- The actual flight simulator is taller than the real aircraft – at full hydraulic height they are close to 30 feet tall!
- They are capable of replicating every feeling felt in a real aircraft including mild through to severe turbulence
- The machines are fully certified and active training real pilots daily, we share our simulators with commercial pilots!
- A pilot can be signed off to fly an airliner having ONLY ever flown the simulator – they are that real!
- All our pilots / instructors are current commercial pilots flying for airlines such as (British Airways, Easyjet, Wizzair, Ryanair, Jet 2, Emirates, Atlantic airways and many more)
- Quadrant Systems training centre is fully equipped with briefing rooms all fully equipped with whiteboards, cardboard replica cockpits, computers and printers, our centres also have crew rooms where refreshments can be purchased