Your chance to win an hour in one of these £15 million, 50 foot high Boeing 737 800 Full Motion Flight Simulators! These awesome machines are capable of delivering every sensation felt in a real flight, from light to severe turbulence through to powerful cross winds. This is as real as it gets without flying the actual aircraft.
You will receive 60 minutes with one of our instructors in a 737-800 Full Motion Simulator located at Quadrant Systems, Burgess Hill just down the road from Gatwick.
If you suffer from photosensitivity or motion sickness we would advise against applying for the competition.
* This competition is being administered by Virtual Aerospace | Flight Simulators
* The competition prize is 60 minutes in a 737-800 Full Motion Flight Simulator. Virtual Aerospace will provide an instructor.
* The competition starts on Friday 8th January 2021 and runs until Monday 1st February 2021.
* The Full Motion simulator is located in Burgess Hill, West Sussex
* The competition is for those over 18 years of age
* No purchase necessary.
* Making a purchase with Virtual Aerospace does not increase the chance of winning.
* Only one application for entry per person is permitted.
* Only one winner will be announced of a full motion flight experience
* The competition prize is not transferrable. If you win you are the one to perform the experience. If you can not, the draw will take place again.
* The competition prize is valid for 12 months from the point of winning. We are aware that the pandemic may impact your ability to book and are willing to be flexible to a point. If the simulator is open to perform flights and you choose to not use your prize during the agreed 12 month term you forfeit the experience.
* Winners will be chosen at random on Monday the 1st February 2021. Competition entrants will be assigned a number and a digital random number generator will be used to choose winners.
* Should, for any reason, a winner not be able to use the prizes, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
* Facebook do not administer this contest or assist in it.
* This competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, nor are they associated with this contest. We release these social media portals from any responsibility to entrants or participants.
* We retain the right to use winners names in publicity to show that the competition is right and trustworthy. As such, any entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries will become and remain the property of the promoter who may publish or cause to be published any entries received. Note, this will apply to names ONLY. Contact information will remain private between the competition entrant and the promoter.
* Virtual Aerospace run this promotion at it’s own risk.
* Competition is void where prohibited.
* As part of competition entry we will collect Name, Email and Phone Number. These details will be stored on the secure servers of Mailerlite who are our email marketing provider.
* By applying for the competition you are agreeing to being added to our Full Motion mailing list. You may also choose to add yourself to the main Virtual Aerospace mailing list.
* You are welcome to unsubscribe to any mailing list you choose to be part of at any time.
* Please note: We will be referring to the Full Motion mailing list to choose the winner.